Blue Nile Mashreg Bank , in collaboration with Western Union, offers remittance service to Sudan. Western Union is person to person money transfer service that allows consumers to receive money from any where in just a few minutes.
An extensive network of quality agents, linked by computer, will transfer your money safely and ensure that it is handled with care and without delay. Thousands of people already use the Western Union service all over the world. It is trusted for its reliability and security.
Western Union has been operating for over 150 years. Today with just over 310,000 Agent locations worldwide in over 200 countries and territories, millions of people trust Western Union to send and receive money worldwide
How to Pick Up a Money Transfer
It is easy to receive money in person, from BNMB.
Provide the branch with the following information:
1. The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) from your sender's receipt, if you know it (this is not required).
2. Sender's first and last names.
3. City and country the money was sent from.
4. The amount that was sent.
5. Your first and last names, address, and telephone number.
Simply give the branch your identification card.
Review and sign the receipt that the branch gives you.
The branch will give you the money that was sent to you with a copy of the receipt and you are on your way.